Miyerkules, Marso 28, 2012

If You Laugh People Will Think You Have Money and They Will Treat You Better!


The Jesuit priests look for God in everything. That is their philosophy. I look for humor in everything. Of course everything is not funny. My Father was tough love, my Mother was soft love. I am soft love and my wife Marie is tough love. They say you marry one of your parents. I think I married my Father. Marie does not smoke cigars.

When you laugh, people think you have money and they treat you better. If they find out you do not have money, they know you are up to something. Laughter and crying are forms of forgiveness. Laughter and forgiveness is of the spirit. That is why we must find ways to nurture our spirit to let go 490 times a day.

The spirit loves to laugh, cry, and dance! I mean think about it! What else would the sprit do all day while we are sometimes just going about? We are not just to go about doing. We are to go about doing well for ourselves, families, professions, and our community in that order.

When Vice President Cheney accidentally shot his hunting partner, I could not stop laughing. Of course I knew his hunting partner was not dead or seriously wounded. My wife Marie, said, "That is not funny; he could have been dead or hurt badly!" I said, you are right it is not funny, it is hilarious. When Jay Leno was on TV that evening, Jay said, "Who would you rather go hunting with, Vice President Cheney or Stevie Wonder?" I told my wife Marie, "You see Jay Leno thinks like me."

If I did not laugh, they would lock me in a rubber room with no clothes on, so that I could not hurt myself! Practice laughing or crying. Some people cry so people will think they do not have money. Sometimes it is just a poker face. They are really holding a Royal Flush!

The real secret is Laughter! I do not laugh to keep from crying.

I laugh because it is funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento